AIRLESS PAINTING EQUIPMENT GRACO CLASSIC S 395 ON TROLLEY WHEELS - 17C362
- Graco 17c362 CLASSIC 395 PC Professional Airless Painting Equipment - Single Phase 240 V. Mounted on TROLLEY Wheels . Equipped with :
Graco airless spray gun with 517 nozzle.
Airless hose 15 M - 1/4"
Suction hose with filter
TSL oil can, gaskets.
*** EXCLUSIVE EQUIPMENT OF JOMAR FOR ITS DISTRIBUTORS ... Ask us for your special conditions without competition **
CLASSIC GRACO equipment has been tested and approved to spray a wide range of lacquers, acrylics, primers, enamels, varnishes and interior acrylic paints without a pail. The ideal equipment for interior remodeling of small residential and light commercial jobs.
FINISH EVERY JOB, EVERY DAY The latest generation CLASSIC sprayers have now been upgraded with ProConnect¢, a quick and easy on-site pump replacement system that further enhances the value of the most reliable compact electric equipment.
The 390 CLASSIC PC, equipped with a brush motor, is a rugged and efficient tool built for professionals who are "just getting started". It is the ideal sprayer for residential jobs.
The proven Endurance¢ pump technology on all CLASSIC models makes this sprayer perfect for professionals who frequently spray a wide range of interior coatings.
The CLASSICS 395/495 are the best choice for professionals looking for superior performance, control and added convenience for everyday residential use.
The CLASSICS incorporates an FTX¢-E gun, a variable speed motor and SmartControl¢ 1.0 technology, which allows electronic control for a consistent spray pattern regardless of pressure.
All Hi-Boy CLASSIC models are configured with a premium multi-function trolley version equipped with pneumatic wheels, direct suction, a support bar, a hose reel rack and a handy tool box.
Comfortable grip rubber tilt handle to detach the sprayer from the leg
Swivel inlet suction hose:
- All aluminum components are durable, lightweight and rustproof
- No tool required to disassemble hose to clean or access suction ball
- Easily swivels to reach paint pails or paint cans
- Stands upright, so paint cans do not tip over
- Installed oversized tank houses the inlet during transport to catch any drips
Variable pressure control:
(CLASSIC 390 models only)
Position indicator allows reproducible adjustment when spraying lighter or heavier products
Easy-Out¢ pump filter:
- Large filter area reduces nozzle clogging and ensures a quality finish
- Filters with inside-out filter design will not fall out and clean up with only a few liters of filter media
- Vertical filter design removes easily with the lid and prevents spills
Variable speed control provides uniform spray pressure.
- Make it easy to move over difficult surfaces
Exclusive Hi-Boy features:
-Thick chrome coating on steel to withstand extreme environments
-Retractable support, which also makes it easy to pick up the coiled hose
- Convenient inlet suction allows direct suction of up to 30 liter buckets
- TiltBack¢ trolley allows one person to easily change the bucket and incorporates a built-in tool box
Quick pump replacement:
- Takes just one minute and without leaving the job site
- Keep on spraying instead of waiting for service
- No stems or parts to lose
All material is Original marketed by JOMAR the Official Distributor and Sat National and International Graco since 1980.
LINKS OF INTEREST:
For more information on the Airless System, click here.
For more videos of painting equipment, see our Youtube channel.